Todays best Drama Series on television manage to keep us on the edge of our seats with every new episode. This is why we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Drama Series that you can not miss, including House, CSI, 24 and plenty more.
Drama Series:Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, CSI. Written by Jessica Gmez.
Schedules for each series can be found atHBO, Fox, and Warner.
6. CSI. Also known as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation This show is produced by Jerry Buckheimer. The drama series follows Las Vegas detectives as they take on challenging and often mysterious criminal investigations throughout the city. The series debuted in 2000 and continues to captivate audiences today. Watch just one episode and will be enough for you to get involved.
5. Mad Men. This drama is a three time Golden Globe Award Winner and has won 9 emmys as well. It is one of the most popular shows in recent history and is a perfect example of what a drama series should be. Mad Men follows the publicity surrouding Sherling Cooper in New York circa the 1960s
4. 24.A fascinating show that mixes drama, suspense, and action to form a perfect recipe for our list of top drama series. Debuted in 2001, this show follows Jack Bauer, a UAT employee, in real time for the most suspenseful 24 hours you will ever have watching television. One of the series that keep you focus the whole time.
3. Law and order.One of the longest drama series running, it is first episode aired in the year 1990. By 2010 this show had been through 20 seasons. Definitively, the numbers talk good about it. In 1999 we saw Law and Order: Special Victims Unit which continues to air today.
2.Boardwalk Empire. The latest drama series that has kept the audience glued to their seats. With big names such as Director Martin Scorcese and actor Steve Buscemi, this series has managed to captivate audinences and is quickly reaching legendary status. The second season premieres this October, 2011. You cant miss it.
1. HouseM.D.This masterful drama with Hugh Laurie as the protagonist is about a doctor dedicated to treating extraordianry illnesses with unorthodox and sometimescontroversialpractices. The seventh season began airing on September 20, 2011.